Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Post 9: A band / singer I like

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEixoDvtjmoZtEmDaPZa71bDCWtzWqyPIt6vjHJZQ80VbjMU8kYjuPWUyUZPOwzoZ8lk7tnTYfyHxT6m22hy4JWOOqJrcH30o8YZskUP7g-F2-anVzjumGOsJMY7LehW2d-8n84r4cqSFLw/s1600/linkin-park39810.jpgHello everyone!  Today I'm going to talk about my favorite band that is Linkin Park. Well, I know this band since that since I was 6 years old and I did this for my brother because he listened this band, he had cd's with his videos and I watched it when I was a child.
In the start this band played Nu Metal music but with the time this advanced to experimental and alternative. Famous for songs as "crawling", "numb", "in the end" and "new divide", just for naming some of them.
I really love this band because the songs has been with me during all my life, when I felt sad and tired, in In any problem and any moment that I needed it.
Linkin Park form an important part of my life and I was the happiest person in the world when I went to his concert that was in may 9, 2017. It was the best day ever. But a breaking new in july 20, 2017 broked my heart, a headline said "Chester Bennington died"(vocalist of the band), in that moment my eyes crystallized, my mind was questioning and myself feeling it. Now no one knows what will happen with the band.
There's a song that mean a lot of thing in me and my life, the title is "leave out all the rest" and I wanna does a tatto with this sentence in my wrist.
Well, in recap, Linkin Park has been a great support and way out of the bad things, a friend, a confident.

2 comments:


  1. it's very sad what happened with Chester, but his music will always live

    ReplyDelete

Post 10: Your Blogging Experience

Hello everyone!   Today I'm going to talk about my experience in writing blogs.   In general, my experience was very good, I had a lo...