Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Post 8: A Subject you've enjoyed studying this semester

Hello everyone! Welcome again to my blog. Today I'm going to talk about a subjetc of university that I like, it is basic psychological processes with Juan Wilson. In this class we have to read, write and listen to the things that he speaks and I think about this, besides I connect these topics with personal experience or of the other people that I meet. Besides we have to do as a short essay for every chapter that we read for the session.
In this class we read and see chapters of a book  motivation and emotion of Reeve, where we can meet necessity, cognition. emotion and individual difference.
Personally, I like this class because I connect the things that he talks with incidents and behaviors that I sometimes see in me, friends, family or other people. For this and more this helps me to undertand me better and enter in myself, besides to undertand why people have one way to see and act. Well, now I don't know what to say, I wrote everything that I think about this class, I only like this.





1 comment:

Post 10: Your Blogging Experience

Hello everyone!   Today I'm going to talk about my experience in writing blogs.   In general, my experience was very good, I had a lo...