Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Post 10: Your Blogging Experience

Hello everyone!  Today I'm going to talk about my experience in writing blogs.  In general, my experience was very good, I had a lot of fun during the classes because the environment in the classroom was very pleasant and it was comfortable to me to have this moments in the middle of long academic weeks.
During the semester I feel that my writing has improved quite a lot, comparing with my writing skills before of beginning this classes, and this make me fell so happy because I have always considered that English is so important and it's a tool for a lot things. For example, there are a lot of texts that are only wrote in English, and that I always wanted to read.
In the future, I think we can make translations of different songs or famous English texts. Maybe I could write about the meaning of the translation of a song. Or a poetry in English, and talk about what you feel after reading it. In the same way, we can translate a Spanish song, and make our own English version.
Another topic I would like to write about, is any question that is not easy to answer. This question needs to have many different answers, and each answer needs to be right by its own. So, at the end, you really can't tell what's the right answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 10: Your Blogging Experience

Hello everyone!   Today I'm going to talk about my experience in writing blogs.   In general, my experience was very good, I had a lo...