Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology

Resultado de imagen para huawei gr3Hello my friends, today I'm going to talk about my favorite piece of technology that is my mobile phone and I got it since january because my previous mobile phone died and I needed a new one. I use it for varied ways, to talk, to write, to save photographs and videos of memories that I want to see later.
I use my mobile phone every day for a lot hours to inspect my chats, speak with my family and friends, to watch breaking news, videos, images and listen to music. I like my mobile phone because this allows me to go into a pile of informations, files and conversations with friends and family that are so far away.
My life without it would be more complicated and painful because I'm not in my home and a lot of important people are so far away.









1 comment:

Post 10: Your Blogging Experience

Hello everyone!   Today I'm going to talk about my experience in writing blogs.   In general, my experience was very good, I had a lo...