Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Post 4: My Best Friend



Resultado de imagen para amigasHello! I'm going to talk about my best friend that is a beautiful girl that now is in Curicó, so far away of me and I missed her so much. Her name is Josefa Gajardo and I met her in my liceo the first year. We starting to talk and with the time we stay together until now, even though the distance and the little time make difficult see us. We was be friend for 5 years and I considered her my best friend because she was be with my in every moment, in the sad and happy moments, when I was tired and without mood, then boyfriends was broken my heart, she was is a important sopport in every moment and every situations.
One of the memories that I remember was when we reconcile later of problems. We hug together and cry, but everything was fine.




1 comment:

Post 10: Your Blogging Experience

Hello everyone!   Today I'm going to talk about my experience in writing blogs.   In general, my experience was very good, I had a lo...