Wednesday, October 18, 2017

A photograph

Hello everyone, today I'm going to talk about a photograph of a place that I love and remember a lot of moment there. This photography was taken by me in a moment on this year when I was walking with a good friend for this beautiful and magic place, a little aquare in Curicó with name of "San Pancho".
I live it because I was everyday for almost 4 years, every evening with interesting plays, conversation feeling that we was flying, in a ambient of confidence and friendliness. This is a place with a lot of memories, happines, sadness and feelings. Besides, this is my favorite place in the word for the big significance that it was during my life and now this continue because every time that I can go there I do it.
A moment that I remember so good is after of good-bye party I was going there with friends and this was amazing. 





1 comment:

Post 10: Your Blogging Experience

Hello everyone!   Today I'm going to talk about my experience in writing blogs.   In general, my experience was very good, I had a lo...