Wednesday, October 18, 2017

My favorite Festivity

Resultado de imagen para new yearHello, today I'm going to talk about my favorite festivity althought I don't have really one. Even so I will choose the New Year because of any way this is a new start, or like this culturally. I believe that this can a change and a chance to be better, to think about me, about us and about the world.
Its celebrated on January 1st and it start in Ancient Rome for the government of Julio Cesar who change the calendar. 
In this date I always be with my family, my mom, dad, brother, uncles, aunts, cousins and cousins. We meet in the house that was of my grandfather and grandmother and it's a time to talk about everything, sing, dance and drink. It's a time of reunion, laughs, to tell experiences and don't feeling alone.
The thing that I like to New Year is that I see to my family and I am in home, in a pleasant place where I feel so good.


1 comment:

Post 10: Your Blogging Experience

Hello everyone!   Today I'm going to talk about my experience in writing blogs.   In general, my experience was very good, I had a lo...