Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Post 7: An expert on my field

https://scontent-scl1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14089201_1330509810307559_7485168538018550832_n.jpg?oh=b3ebf457d6dc0b25daf2b0c0d67f941f&oe=5A687AC3
Hello everyone! How are you? Well, Today  I am going to talk about a teacher from my university, I don't admire him but I think that he is so interesting and passionate for what he do. And although the person that I chose is not a psychologist, he do classes in the career and I liked his passion to talk about history in the firt semester. I'm talk abou Daniel Fauré, a doctor and magister in History of Chile at the University of Chile, besides being part of "Colectivo Paulo Freire - Chile" and "Colectivo de Sistematización Militante Caracol".
He has written a lots of investigations about social movements, the poverty, popular education, social memory and about topics related to history social of Chile, but I'm going to name only two: "Cultura, rebeldía y educación popular. Reflexiones en torno a la historicidad de los nuevos movimientos juveniles (Chile, 1999-2008)" and "Los caminos de la memoria (y la historia)".
I'm talking about him because in the classes he talked about things that I'm interested and I love his
enthusiasm about society and people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 10: Your Blogging Experience

Hello everyone!   Today I'm going to talk about my experience in writing blogs.   In general, my experience was very good, I had a lo...